Solutions For Seniors® Services
Our staff is made up of experienced Registered Nurses and a Certified Physician's Assistant. We offer years of experience in geriatric care both in hospitals and in home care. We can provide the knowledge that will help a family member deal with the problems of older individuals as well negotiate the health care system.
Our Registered Nurses are experienced geriatric professionals.
We can be available for regular visits to assess an individual's medical and social needs. When family members live at a distance, it can be reassuring to know that a qualified professional is monitoring their older loved one's health, safety, and well-being.
Our RN Care Manager can also coordinate appropriate services for clients, as well as assess the level of care required to make appropriate referrals. We have extensive knowledge about costs, quality and availability of services in the community. We have a comprehensive database of alternative living options. Our research will help determine the best options for your loved one.
Care Management Services we provide
- geriatric nursing assessment
- evaluation of safety issues
- making appropriate referrals
- determining the right level of care
- managing chronic diseases
- providing environmental assessment
- monitoring medications
- managing care plans
Our RN Care Manager will...
- closely monitor and manage the care of an older person
- help reduce hospitalizations and avoid crises
- monitor weight, blood pressure, glucose levels, nutritional needs
- monitor wound care
- communicate with your doctor or specialist regularly
- provide a progress report for the family
- provide follow-up care
- help you understand the best plan of care
Other Services Provided:
- Overall Physical Assessment
- Evaluation of Balance & Gait
- Physical Self Maintenance (ADL) Scale
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL Scale)
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Environmental Assessment(home safety, lighting, room accessibility, bathroom safety,etc.)
- Mini-Mental State Exam
- Long-term Care Insurance Assessments
- Level of Care Assessments for Nursing Home Placement