Solutions For Seniors® provides experienced, caring and compassionate nurses to help older adults and their families navigate through the issues of aging.
Solutions For Seniors® opened in 1997 to help simplify the complex and often difficult process of evaluating community services, alternative living arrangements, as well as care arrangements for older loved ones. Today our services have expanded to include geriatric care management, and this now represents the majority of what we do.
Solutions For Seniors® is a local, non-franchise company. We are different from other companies because our staff consists of nurse care managers who are registered nurses and are not bound by the rules of a franchise business. We tailor our services to your needs with compassion backed by medical know-how and decades of geriatric care experience. We work independently of any home health care agency, assisted living community or long-term health care facility, allowing us to always do what’s best for our clients with an objective and professional approach.
Our staff is made up of experienced Registered Nurses and a Certified Physician Assistant. We offer decades of experience in geriatric care both in hospitals and in-home care. We can provide the knowledge that will help families deal with the problems of older individuals as well walk you through the process of aging.
- General Consultations
- Physical Assessments
- Geriatric Nursing Assessment
- Creation and Management of Care Plans
- Ongoing Care Management
- Evaluation of Balance Gait
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Insurance Assessments
- Nursing Assessments
- Managing Chronic Diseases
- Evaluation of Safety Issues
- Living Environment Assessment
- Attend Doctor Appointments
- Medication Monitoring
- Make Appropriate Referrals
- Assisted Living and Memory Care Placement
Our Care Manager will…
- Closely monitor and manage the care of an older person
- Help reduce hospitalizations and avoid crises
- Monitor weight, blood pressure, glucose levels, and nutritional needs
- Monitor wound care
- Communicate with your doctor or specialist regularly
- Provide progress reports for the family